Location: Bessemer AL
Salary: $70K - $90K base plus bonus
• Full controllership responsibility for Bessemer Plant location.
• Managing the month-end closing cycle, including preparation of all financial statements in Hyperion (HFM) and reporting in both parent companies’ management formats
• Preparation of monthly account reconciliations.
• Cost accounting activities, including inventory management and costed bill of material management.
• Management of all AR/AP activity, including past due collections tracking.
• Coordinating, preparing and presenting financial forecasts to senior management (including 3-5 year strategic plan).
• Consolidation of financials in Hyperion (HFM).
• Preparing and analyzing the monthly variance forecast/actual explanation reporting to senior management.
• Assists outside audit firm in preparing the fiscal year end financial statements.
• Oversees the filing of state and property tax returns for Alabama facility.
• Coordinate development of standard costs to establish an acceptable base for measuring product cost, expense control, and plant performance.
• Identify and drive cost reductions throughout the plant.
• Maintain a system of strong internal controls.
Ensure efficient processing of payroll, payables and receivables
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business; CPA or CMA desired.
• Seven (7) to nine (9) years experience in manufacturing Plant Controller or Sr. Financial Analyst position.
• Experience in cost accounting/inventory management.
• Experience managing budget/forecast development.
• Strong analytical and communication skills.
• Experience with MFG/Pro, QAD or SAP, Hyperion.
• Sarbanes-Oxley Experience.
Email your resume to Bryan Rushing at email@example.com