$75K - $85K plus bonus
Manage the accounting department providing information, primarily financial in nature, about all company activities that will assist management and others in making educated economic decisions.
• Coordinate the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes with Corporate Accounting and outside Auditors
• Prepare monthly forecast of future period Financial Statements
• Ensure adequate financial controls are in place and verifiable
• Coordinate with government agencies the audits of company’s accounts
• Prepare reports required by Corporate Accounting
• Oversee the activities of the divisional Accounting Department for the accurate and timely dissemination of financial management reports including, but not limited to, internal and external monthly financial statements, and annual audits and annual budgets
• Oversee accurate and timely processing of accounts payable, purchase orders, employee expense reports, cash reconciliations, payroll processing and payroll tax compliance
• Coordinate Accounts Receivable to ensure the accurate and timely management of all Accounts Receivable aging components including billing and cash receipts application.
• Respond to CFO and Division President as assigned with accurate and timely work to facilitate financial needs
• Participate in a wide variety of special projects and compile a variety of special reports
• Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
• 5-10 years experience in all aspects of Accounting, including Government Contracts
• Familiarity with Manufacturing Cost Accounting and relative accounting systems.
• Extended use with Microsoft Office applications
• Proven supervisory experience
• Exceptional communication skills. Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
• Excellent PC analytical capabilities
• Problem solving – the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner and gather and analyze information skillfully
• Delegation – delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities
• Management skills – include staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement; make self available to staff; provide regular performance feedback; and develop subordinate’s skills and encourage growth
• Quality management – the ability to look for ways to improve and promote quality and demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness
• Planning/organizing –prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently and develop realistic action plans. The ability to meet deadlines.
Email your resume to Bryan Rushing at Bryan.Rushing@roberthalf.com